Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 2- Animals Looking Left

Todays pictures are of animals on the farm looking left.  The sheep in the second one was looking at me really weirdly as if to say "what the heck is that weird grey thing you are pointing at me?".  My dog is more used to pictures, as you can tell.
This is a dramatic picture of my dog.  Im sure that she is thinking hard about her complicated life...or maybe just looking at the cat.  I got her in the perfect pose at the right zoom at the right time.  Awesome!

These are the sheep Titan (one with the big horns) and Will.  They were peeking out of the barn at me  oblivious to the fact the the other sheep was eating all the corn.  I decided to take a picture of them early on in the month because about halfway through november they will be in my freezer and stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment